Join our team and become part of an exciting future
The Newtec team
At Newtec, we work with a common goal to develop, manufacture and market innovative, high-quality weighing, packing and sorting equipment for the food industry.
We consider our employees as our greatest asset. Therefore, we want to create an inspiring and supportive environment to continuously attract and retain talented people with resourceful and innovative mindsets.
We have built a very successful team and we are continuously looking for new employees, (such as software engineers, mechanical engineers, smiths, electricians) who would like to contribute to strengthening and developing our business.
We offer exciting jobs and career opportunities in an international company highly involved in research. We have a strong commitment to inclusion and we cherish our informal and cross-cultural work environment. Being straightforward and open minded is what we are known for. Our aim is to maintain an open and dynamic culture where our behaviour and interaction with each other is based on integrity and respect.
Newtec values team spirit, innovative thinking and a dedicated approach to achieving our goals and adding value to customer solutions.
Looking for an exciting career opportunity?
Call us today or send us and unsolicited application and resumé (CV) with an indication of your area of interest. Please send your application to: email@example.com, attn: HR department.
Research and development
We work in close cooperation with national and international researchers, scientists, universities and PhD students to identify new developments and insights that have the potential to transform the whole industry tomorrow.
Newtec is looking for a creative and passionate Mechanical Engineer to join our technical team.
At Newtec, our success has always been based on our innovative approach and by having the best people. To continue this success story, we are now looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer that loves a challenge and wants to demonstrate his/her world-class skills in an environment where you will be recognized, rewarded and encouraged to grow and develop.
For this position, you will need to:
- Have some experience working with stainless steel machinery, or a relevant education/qualification.
- Be creative and results oriented. Able to make your ideas come to life.
- Be capable of working both individually and as part of multi-disciplinary teams (internal and external laboratories, hardware and software teams).
- Utilize external suppliers and cutting edge technologies to create industry leading solutions.
- Possess excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Be an expert user of Solid Works (or equivalent).
- Have excellent communication skills in English (and German would be an advantage).
If this is you, please send us your application and CV today in English to:
Bo Zierau: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newtec søger kreativ og dedikeret Maskiningeniør til vores tekniske afdeling.
Hos Newtec, har vores succes altid været baseret på innovative holdninger og kompetente medarbejdere. For at fortsætte den succeshistorie, søger vi nu en kompetent maskiningeniør, som trives med udfordringer og som ønsker at udfolde sine innovative og tekniske kompetencer i et miljø, hvor han/hun vil blive anerkendt, belønnet og opfordret til avancering og udvikling.
For at udfylde stillingen skal du:
- Have en vis erfaring med maskiner i rustfrit stål eller have relevant uddannelse/kvalifikationer.
- Være kreativ og resultatorienteret og i stand til at realisere dine idéer.
- Være i stand til at arbejde både selvstændigt og som del af et tværfagligt team (interne og eksterne laboratorier, hardware og software teams).
- Kunne anvende eksterne leverandører og avanceret teknologi til at skabe førende løsninger indenfor branchen.
- Være god til at håndtere flere projekter samtidigt og overholde tidsfrister.
- Være erfaren bruger af Solid Works (eller lignende).
- Have gode kommunikationsevner på engelsk (og tysk vil være en fordel).
Hvis det lyder som dig, så send din ansøgning og dit CV på engelsk i dag til:
Bo Zierau på: email@example.com