Newtec Mini Weigher, 2008PCM
High speed & weighing accuracy
Processed food such as:
- Dried fruits
- Snack products
- Small frozen products
- Similar small products
Powerful information tool
- Remote diagnostic and support
- Statistics, batch control/reporting
- Minimal giveaway: Typical giveaway: less than 0.4%
- High speed - up to 70 portions/min. at 50 g to 500 g.
- Small machine with low drop height.
- Removable chutes for cleaning.
- WebServices enabled for remote servicing and for capturing production data.
- Dedicated positions for all removable wash down items from the weighing machine.
- When in open position, the weigh pans allow the water to flow through for a thorough clean.
- Reduces damage, because the components has a safe position while being transported to the washdown area.
- Keeps high pressure water away from the main machine.
- No tools required for mounting and dismounting items at the Washdown Trolley.
- Easy reassembly of the 2008PCM after high pressure wash down.
Quick dismantling and easy to wash down
- Quick dismantling and assembly of weigh pans, vibrator chutes and funnels for cleaning - no tools required
- Easy access for service
- Protection class: IP65
- Intuitive interface
- Useful and upgradeable
- Same user interface on all Newtec weighing and packing machines
Combination weigher with 8 channels
|Speed:||High speed – up to 70 portions/min. at 50 g. to 500 g.|
|Capacity:||50 g. - 500 g.|
|Weigh pan volume:||0.5 L|
|Material:||According to the EU rules on food contact materials|
|Designed for:||Checkweigher solution|
Min. pressure: 6 bar ( 0.6 Mpa)
Consumption: 25-50 NL/min.
|Electrical requirement:||3x400 VAC (N) PE 50 Hz 1.5 kW|
|Air requirement for Portion Collecting System:||5ºC – 40 ºC /41 ºF – 104 ºF|
|Weight:||Approx. 280 kg.|