Newtec Round Weigher, 4016/4RW
High speed & weighing accuracy
Processed food such as:
- Dried fruits
- French fries
- Fresh vegetables
- Frozen fish and vegetables
Powerful information tool
- Remote diagnostic and support
- Statistics, batch control/reporting
- High weighing accuracy: Typical giveaway: less than 0.2%
- High speed - up to 90 portions/min.
- VarioSpeed ensures optimum operation – also when the products are fed irregularly.
- Unique and advanced flow control at start-up: height of inlet funnel is controlled by the interface and the weighing program.
- WebServices enabled for remote servicing and for capturing production data.
- MachineLink enabled –from only one touch panel, either on our Round Weigher or our Check Point, recipe change and start/stop for both machines is possible.
Quick dismantling and easy to wash down
- Quick dismantling and assembly of weigh pans, vibrator chutes and funnels for cleaning - no tools required
- Easy access for service
- All contact surfaces are made in rigidised stainless steel
- Protection class: IP65
- Intuitive interface
- Powerful and upgradable
- Same interface on all Newtec weighing and packing machines
Combination weigher with 16 channels
|Speed:||Up to 90 portions/min.|
|Capacity:||500 g - 5000 g (depending on product)|
|Weigh pan volume:||4 L (up to 10 L in one portion)|
|Material:||All contact surfaces are made in rigidised stainless steel - especially suitable for sticky products|
Height (incl. inlet funnels): 1786 ± 50 mm
Min. pressure: 6 bar ( 0.6 Mpa)
|Electrical requirement:||3x400 VAC (N) PE 50 Hz 4.5 kW|
|Air requirement for Portion Collecting System:||5ºC – 40 ºC /41 ºF – 104 ºF|
|Weight:||690 kg (excl. Portion Collecting System)|